Test Management brings together a team of people with significant experience in a wide range of sectors over the four key aspects of the practice. These are accredited individuals who specialise in Test Management, with senior test leadership skills and a proven ability in managing, governing and delivering end to end testing to planned timescales on business critical portfolios of work within complex stakeholder environments.
Test Process Improvement
- Assessment against the Test Maturity Model
- Implementation of right processes and tools to support the organisation with associated training and guidance material.
- Management and provision of specialised services such as Test Automation and Test Data Management
- Creation of Test Centre of Excellence.
- Creation of Governance Framework adapted to the level required by the organisation with control points to allow visibility of progress and compliance across the Testing Lifecycle.
- Definition of Standards and Templates.
- Implementation of Metrics and Management Information using automated tool extracts adapted for different stakeholder groups.
- Test Risk and Issue Management.
- Test Readiness, Test Closure and Quality and Test Coverage Reviews
- Strategy and scope definition across all phases of testing (Functional, System, System Integration, E2E System Integration/Business Process Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Migration, Non Functional Testing) from programme requirements.
- Collaboration across all phases of testing to reduce duplication and improve effectiveness.
- Implementation of Risk Based Testing.
- Delivery support including Relationship Management.
- Creation and roll-out of test traceability framework.
Test Delivery Leadership
- Leadership of all aspects of Test Delivery from Test Design and planning (including capacity management) through to Test Preparation, Execution and Defect Management across varying Delivery Lifecycles
- Stakeholder Management with Internal and External Delivery Teams.
- Implementation of Intensive Operating Model for Execution Management to aid delivery against challenging timelines.
- Recovery Test Management
- Management of Onshore and offshore delivery models.
For more details on each please contact us at email@example.com